Pregnancy Ticker

pregnancy

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Now We Know Which Bins of Clothes to Keep

We had the 20-week appointment today. The bleed which was present early on in the pregnancy (2 months ago) is completely gone, so it appears the month of modified bed rest did some good. We have quite an active little baby who did not want to sit still for ultrasound pictures. Sarah pushed on her belly a bit to get a better look (much easier to do with one kid than two). After a couple minutes of looking, we discovered that we're going to have another girl. JoeJoe and I will be outnumbered! I hadn't spent any time thinking of names for either gender this time around (although Sarah has) because I just couldn't see the point of working to come up with names if half of them weren't necessary. So now I'll have to engage that part of my brain again. We are, of course, very excited, and I think a roommate for Emma might be a good thing. She needs someone to benefit from all her knowledge, after all.

(Sarah has the ultrasound pics so I'll upload them once she gets them scanned.)

1 comment: