Pregnancy Ticker

pregnancy

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Changes...

Life is about to change for us. I begin modified bed rest this Saturday. I have to honestly say I'm looking forward to a midday nap, but I'm sure I'll be going crazy after a week is up! I'll still get to go to work for a few hours 2-3 days a week. It will be helpful to the wallet get a few extra work hours in my schedule. :) Modified bed rest means I have to lay down for 2 hours every morning, 2 hours mid-day, and 2 hours every afternoon. The docs have said 4 hours away from the house is my limit!

Also, we're are changing our primary OB this week. We've been with Dr. Hennessey since the fertility doctor, but we are changing to Dr. Lile in Pensacola. He works closely with our high risk doctors and delivers at Sacred Heart in Pensacola. We're happy to be able to deliver these babies where they have a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Hopefully, this is an unnecessary precaution, but it gives me a peace of mind.

That's all for now, but we have another appointment on Tuesday, Sept. 18th and we'll update you then!

**Edit from Joe**
Until our next appt, here's a 24th week belly shot for everyone to see just how much bigger one gets with twins. It's important to note that Sarah is right at her pre-pregnancy weight (she lost a lot due to morning sickness), so this is almost all baby related.

24th Week Belly Shot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Monkey! Don't feel bad but this is what I looked like at 8 months! Yes 1 baby certainly makes a difference over 2, but hey you are looking great!!! :P