Pregnancy Ticker

pregnancy

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Doctor's Update

We went to see our primary OB today and got a bit of news. He said the babies could show up any day now, but we should try to delay it for another week or two. My belly measures 43 weeks pregnant, which I'm thrilled about. That means if we have more kids, I'll probably never be this big again.

Joseph and Emma had their ultrasound and BPPs. The babies passed their biophysical profiles (BPPs) with 8 out of 8 and both look great. The non-stress test (NST) also looked good. I'm still having contractions and I'm still on medicine. I only dilated 2 cm, but the doctor indicated that the dilation could change very quickly due to other factors that have become apparent over the past few weeks. He also said if I come in due to contractions, they will more than likely let me deliver. So I will hold off as many contractions as possible with deep breathing and pharmaceuticals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you are AMAZING! I really can't believe you are still pregnant. You guys are in our prayers...I hope all your suffering means they are born fully cooked and ready to go home!
Love,
Elizabeth Blanchette